Thank you for taking the time to read through our ordering information.
The information provided below will assist you in understanding our Terms prior to making a purchase through our website.
Which countries do we post plants and physical items to?
We supply scented leaf pelargonium plants to the UK and Ireland only. We post physical items to the UK only i.e. plant care packs and gardening sundries.
We are unable to post plants or physical items to any other country.
Available to all countries.
The Seller and the Buyer
We are the Seller, the Customer is the Buyer.
When a Customer decides to purchase plants, physical items or downloads through our website both the Buyer and the Seller are jointly entering in to a Sales Contract.
We accept an Order on the basis that the Customer agrees to all aspects of our Terms of Business, see also:
The Seller will accept an Order on this basis
During the Checkout process the Customer is required to tick a box to acknowledge that they have read our Terms of Business and that the Customer agrees to abide by our policies. Should the Customer disagree or not like our Terms and Conditions there is no obligation to continue with the purchase. We politely request that the Customer keeps the Seller Buyer Sales Contract in mind when making a purchase.
How to place an Order
- we grow and supply scented leaf pelargonium potted jumbo starter plants, supplied in a pot size of between 9 cm to 10.5 cm.
PLEASE NOTE, within a couple of days of receipt the plants require either potting on in to larger containers. from late May through to September scented geraniums may be planted directly in to the garden, however, they will require lifting in to a frost free area for the winter months.
- making a selection, browse through the 100 plus individual types of scented pelargonium currently in our Collection, click on the Shop at the top of each page. All individual named types are in the A to Z sub category. Alternatively, view individual scented geranium types by scent aroma or by size
- See Selections sub category, this is a good choice if new to growing scented geraniums, or if you are a scented pelargonium fan and enjoy a surprise each year
- select the individual type of scented geranium, or other item, adjust the quantity box, add to the basket
- repeat until final selection has been made
- view basket and check if correct, amend quantity box or delete if required
- proceed to Checkout
- we reserve the Right to cancel an order should we deem this necessary; it is rare. the Buyer will receive a full refund
A valid email address is required during Checkout
- please ensure that a private email address is used when ordering or you might not receive our Order updates
- please add scentedgeraniums.co.uk to your safe senders email list
- problematic email addresses are: government, colleges and universities, business. Many of these types of email addresses have blocking filters in place and there is a high chance that you will not receive our updates
- the onus is on the Customer to provide a valid email address. we have no control over Buyer's email addresses and, therefore, cannot be held responsible if our order updates are not received, this includes dispatching information