Thank you for taking the time to read through our cancellations and refunds policies. It is rare that we encounter a problem and we always do our utmost to resolve an issue in a friendly and helpful way.
The information provided below will assist you in understanding our Terms prior to making a purchase through our website
Which countries do we post plants and physical items to?
We supply scented leaf pelargonium plants to the UK and Ireland only. We post physical items to the UK only i.e. plant care packs and gardening sundries.
We are unable to post plants or physical items to any other country.
Available to all countries
for plants, physical items or downloads, see also
Cancellation of an Order
- The Buyer may cancel an order for any reason prior to the date of when we advise that we shall be posting
- The Seller reserves the Right to cancel an order should this be deemed necessary
- A full refund will be issued via PayPal
- It is the Buyer's responsibility to finalise the PayPal refund, the Buyer will receive a PayPal email notification advising of the refund. Please note that when we issue a refund PayPal debit our bank account immediately
- On delivery of an order the Buyer is covered by our 14 days no quibble guarantee. This means that the Buyer may return a plant or plants back to us, without undue delay, for any reason. Exception being that the parcel has been damaged by the Royal Mail, see Delivery Policies.
- On the condition that the plants have not been tampered with in any way and arrive back to us promptly we will issue a refund, less the cost of the original postage
- The Buyer is responsible for the return postage
- Where a selected plant is not available, or has arrived damaged, we will automatically issue a refund
- We do not post replacement plants, neither do we post substitutes for types not available