Thank you for taking the time to read through our delivery policies
The information provided below will assist you in understanding our Terms prior to making a purchase through our website
Which countries do we post plants and physical items to?
We supply scented leaf pelargonium plants to the UK and Ireland only. We post physical items to the UK only i.e. plant care packs and gardening sundries.
We are unable to post plants or physical items to any other country.
Available to all countries
for plants, physical items or downloads, see also
Royal Mail delivery, we do not use unreliable couriers as they do not deliver live plants fast enough
- see months of the year we deliver, for details of our main delivery policies
- we email each Customer a few days prior to dispatch to advise the order will be posted, we usually provide the day that we shall post by Royal Mail
- P and P is automatically calculated during the checkout process - please select the correct country
- Choice 1 is 1st class signed for Royal Mail small parcels, usually delivered the next day from when we post. This service costs £1 extra than Choice 2, this is the actual Royal Mail charge and we do not make a single penny from this add on service
WE RECOMMEND OPTING FOR THIS SERVICE TO AVOID ANY POSSIBLE POSTAL DELAY
- Choice 2 is 1st class Royal Mail not signed for, note this service may take between 2 to 5 days from the day that we post. This is a Royal Mail 2017 change of Policy and is beyond our control
- XX2nd class Royal Mail small parcelsXX, we no longer offer this as a posting option due to changes in Royal Mail policies. Royal Mail states that this method of posting a small parcel may take up to 10 days. We are not prepared to take this delayed risk as the plants would be dead when they arrived.
NOTE, the postal options above reflect changes in Royal Mail Policies and are not of our doing
- we take exceptional care in how each plant is checked, prepared and packed for its journey from us to you. Plants in transit will be OK for approx. 7 days.
- live plants are classified as perishables and are not covered by Distance Selling Regulations
- due to the exceptional care that we take in our packing methods we cannot be held responsible for damage caused to a parcel by the Royal Mail. Please contact the Royal Mail and complain about heavy handed post people. From our knowledge in 2017, if you complain the RM will compensate you direct by issuing stamps to the value of the damage they have caused.
- our 14 DAYS NO QUIBBLE GUARANTEE, a Buyer may return any plant for any reason, other than Royal Mail damage. We must receive the plant or plants back in our possession by 14 days from when we advise the posting day; i.e. by return mail from when you receive the parcel. Please return in the original packaging and include a covering letter and your Order ID
- After 14 days of the day that we post, the onus is on the Buyer to successfully grow on the received plant or plants